Gage-Babcock & Associates Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a prime location close to Vancouver City Hall.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to email@example.com.
SENIOR CODE CONSULTANT
We seek a senior engineer or architect consultant with sufficient experience in the application of Part 3 of the building code to:
- effectively lead a team of GBA code consultants on projects.
- project management of GBA code consulting jobs.
- undertake professional responsibility for code consulting and equivalency projects.
- execute equivalency development/fire modelling aspects.
- develop and maintain client contacts.
- participate in proposal development and marketing initiatives.
The sucessful applicant will be licensed as a Professional Engineer or Architect in a Canadian Province, and will have accumulated no less than 8 years of experience in the design and construction industry, with emphasis on code compliance. Financial compensation is commensurate with experience.